WP7 Sparrow version stop working after upgrade.

Aug 6, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I've been using sparrow toolkit for a while. My project was using Sparrow.Chart.WP7 13.1.0.94 version as reference, and it worked like a charm. Today, I updated to the lastest version 13.1.0.113 and all charts stopped working, even on page design, the chart component appears with a red X, and throwing the following exception:
"
Exception: Cannot create an instance of "SparrowChart"
StackTrace:
at Microsoft.Expression.Platform.InstanceBuilders.InstanceBuilderOperations.InstantiateType(Type type, Boolean supportInternal)
at Microsoft.Expression.Platform.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.InstantiateTargetType(IInstanceBuilderContext context, ViewNode viewNode)
at Microsoft.Expression.Platform.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.Instantiate(IInstanceBuilderContext context, ViewNode viewNode)
at Microsoft.Expression.SilverlightPlatform.InstanceBuilders.FrameworkElementInstanceBuilder.Instantiate(IInstanceBuilderContext context, ViewNode viewNode)
at Microsoft.Expression.Platform.InstanceBuilders.ViewNodeManager.CreateInstance(IInstanceBuilder builder, ViewNode viewNode)

InnerException: TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
StackTrace: at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)

InnerException: Exception: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
StackTrace: at MS.Internal.XcpImports.CheckHResult(UInt32 hr)
at MS.Internal.XcpImports.SetValue(IManagedPeerBase obj, DependencyProperty property, String s)
at MS.Internal.XcpImports.SetValue(IManagedPeerBase doh, DependencyProperty property, Object obj)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetObjectValueToCore(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetEffectiveValue(DependencyProperty property, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Object newValue)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(DependencyProperty property, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, ValueOperation operation)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, Boolean allowReadOnlySet)
at Sparrow.Chart.SparrowChart..ctor()

"

I noticed that the namespace has changed from clr-namespace:Sparrow.Chart;assembly=Sparrow.Chart.WP7 to clr-namespace:Sparrow.Chart;assembly=Sparrow.Chart.WP7.45.

Also, created a new solution/project to ensure that anything else isn't causing an side-effect.

Obs: The WP8 version was successfully upgraded, I've only changed the namespace from WP8 to WP8.45.

I'm using VS2012 ultimate on Windows 8 Pro.

Thanks in advance,