Is this project dead?

Mar 14, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Hi,

It's been some time since the last release and in the meantime some bug reports have been posted.
We are wondering if the development of this great toolkit has stopped or not.
We now have to make some bugfixes to the code and it would be nice to know that if we also post those fixes here, that they will make it in a new release.
Mar 23, 2014 at 1:47 AM
Hi,
That is definitely a good thing to know. We were about to start using this chart but we've got certain concerns. There are seems to be quite a number of issues and the discussion board is rather quiet. From your message I got that you already using this library for a while. Could you share your overall experience? Did you run into many issues?

Thank you,
Alex
Mar 24, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Edited Mar 24, 2014 at 8:18 AM
We've just started using this library two weeks ago, but ran into some bugs and came to this board to find some answers.
Unfortunately there were none, hence my initial question.
Since then my colleague had some contact with the author and he is now registered as contributor to this project.
He already committed some fixes and released a new package via nuget.
Mar 28, 2014 at 1:11 AM
That's great news - perhaps your colleague would be willing to put in a 2-line fix for an issue that is crashing my application?

Overflow exception when drawing a straight line

I liked the look of the CPU graph in the Task Manager demo and I incorporated into my application, you can see my usage of sparrow WPF in the screenshots:
http://jcw-.github.io/MiningController/
Developer
Apr 3, 2014 at 7:33 AM
Hi jcw,

Back in the office after a few days off. Let me catch up with things I'm paid for first, and I'll have a look at your patch in a few days.

Regards,

Jos